Today we changed our free shipping criteria to orders over $ 79.
Although this is something we did not want to do, it is something we had to do.
We looked around online and found most retailers in our field offer shipping discounts over $79, $99, $ 100. But no one that we could find was at our $ 49 threshold. And there is a reason - we were losing money on some sales. This is great for the customer but doesn't work for us.
So here are the conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Total of items in the order must be over $ 79 CAD
- Maximum $ 30 fee shipping
- Does not apply to oversized items
- Cannot be combined with other discounts
- Surface or Expedited mail only.
- Canada and USA only.
Thank-you for understanding.